Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Caption Contest



Apparently the barriers at Northampton brought many people to grief-including Nick.
This photo needs a caption. Submit your caption in the comment section. Winner gets a six pack of High&Mighty Beer and a set of Newbury Comics Mud Flaps(winter is coming!)

Good Luck. Winner will be picked on Friday. Prizes can be picked up at Shed Park.

photo from Spoke'n Shutter Photography

17 comments:

  1. NIck is doing his best impression of Rodger… Or a turtle I can't tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He hit the deck so hard even the Newbury Comics logo lost a tooth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "A sudden shift in the earth's polarity created interesting scenes at the Cycle-Smart International in Northampton, MA."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "HELP! I CAN'T TURN LEFT! I'M NOT AN AMBI-TURNER!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the time before the barriers when we dance...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why isn't my Power Animal working?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nick's impromptu audition for the NOHO B-Boy crew.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When ghost riding the whip goes wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Colnago's are notoriously frisky if not properly broken and trained, this one has bucked its rider after catching sight of a young pinerello off course.

    ReplyDelete
  11. "sonofabitch! guys! i found the serial number!"

    ReplyDelete
  12. If your embrocation becomes too intense, remember to STOP, DROP & ROLL

    ReplyDelete
  13. and then the guy on the recumbent was all like...

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. "I KNEW I 'shoulda' made that left 'toin' in 'Albakoikie"

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favorite part of 'cross has ALWAYS been the beer tents!

    ReplyDelete